A nice student send me this and maybe you will find it true.1. Maybe. . We were supposed to meet the wrong people before meeting the
right one so that, when we finally meet the right person, we will know
how to be grateful for that gift.
2. Maybe . . . when the door of happiness closes, another opens; but,
often times, we look so long at the closed door that we don't even see
the new one which has been opened for us.
3. Maybe . . . it is true that we don't know what we have until we lose
it, but it is also true that we don't know what we have been missing
until it arrives.
4. Maybe . . . the happiest of people don't necessarily have the best of
everything; they just make the most of everything that comes along their
5. Maybe . . . the brightest future will always be based on a forgotten
past; after all, you can't go on successfully in life until you let go
of your past mistakes, failures and heartaches.
6. Maybe. .. . You should dream what you want to dream; go where you
want to go, be what you want to be, because you have only one life and
one chance to do all the things you dream of, and want to do.
7. Maybe . . . there are moments in life when you miss someone -- a
parent, a spouse, a friend, a child -- so much that you just want to
pick them from your dreams and hug them for real, so that once they are
around you appreciate them more.
8. Maybe. .. . The best kind of friend is the kind you can sit on a
porch and swing with, never say a word, and then walk away feeling like
it was the best conversation you've ever had.
9. Maybe. . You should always try to put yourself in others' shoes. If
you feel that something could hurt you, it probably will hurt the other
10. Maybe. . You should do something nice for someone every single day,
even if it is simply to leave them alone.
11. Maybe. . Giving someone all your love is never an assurance that
they will love you back. Don't expect love in return; just wait for it
to grow in their heart; but, if it doesn't, be content that it grew in
12. Maybe . . . happiness waits for all those who cry all those who
hurt, all those who have searched, and all those who have tried, for
only they can appreciate the importance of all the people who have
touched their lives.
13. Maybe . . . you shouldn't go for looks; they can deceive; don't go
for wealth; even that fades away. Go for someone who makes you smile,
because it takes only a smile to make a dark day seem bright. Find the
one that makes your heart smile.
14. Maybe. . you should hope for enough happiness to make you sweet,
enough trials to make you strong, enough sorrow to keep you human, and
enough hope to make you happy
15. Maybe . . . you should try to live your life to the fullest because
when you were born, you were crying and everyone around you was smiling
but when you die, you can be the one who is smiling and everyone around